Friday, March 21, 2008

BANFF, Here I Come...

My sister's my inspiration for the following post. In an attempt to be more sustainable, I decided to only bike/walk to places (if possible) within a 2 mile radius of my house. Another thing I had decided to do is to bike to work once a week. Not only is this good on the environment and my gas bill, its also good for me (biking around town, wouldn't hurt this body ONE bit:) Anyways, so this is what aspired from Friday's bike ride back from work...needless to say, I took a little detour.
.
This video is hopefully, the first of many to come, so enjoy and let me know what you think. Perhaps you'll see it at the next Banff Film Festival :) Until then, park the car and RIDE!

Directed and shot on location in Newport Beach by N. Begay.

Song: Carousel by Sydney Wayser

7 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Awesome. Film making is defiantly in our genes. I was most impressed with your cinematography and your STUNTS( where you riding with out hands for a portion) Now you have inspired me to more STUNT'ish videos. HA!

Love you

Nakki said...

I held the camera with one hand and biked with the other...yes, I do my own stunts:)

Maleina said...

I love it! I miss you and your creative mind.

Andrea said...

That was beautiful--truly. Almost brought a tear of joy to my eye.

Mari said...

Wow, that is impressive! I hope to see more videos done by you. So multi-talented!

Unknown said...

This is pretty sweet.

p.s. Allison loves Nacolynn!

Lyndsay said...

Aw. Perfect song for your bike ride!
Erik actually suggested today that I start riding a bike to work for those very same reasons. The one about it doing [my] body some good was not all that well rec'd.