So, this is whats been in my head lately...Calabria - Enur ft Natasja "woop woop" (I wanted to post the video, but refrained due to some "risque" visuals...but it cracks me up cause I totally do this, dance like an idiot, but in the confines of my own home...most of the time :) no worries, the 1st 50 sec. aren't that "risque"). Its completely DANCE worthy...I've just been trying not to play that song to much lately...
Here's whats also on this week's playlist:
2. Go Girl - Pitbull ft Trina & Young Boss
3. The Way I Are - Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson
4. Get Low - Flo Rida ft. T-Pain
5. Sensual Seduction - Snoop Dogg
6. Flashing Lights - Kanye West
7. Don't Stop the Music - Rhianna
8. Superstar - Lupe Fiasco ft Matthew Santos
9. Freakshow - Britney Spears
10. Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown ft T-Pain
11. The Anthem - Pitbull ft Lil John
Can ya tell I'm in need of a dancin' sesh??? Oh, can no one do a song anymore without "featuring" somebody else??? My inspiration? A "girl powered" energy drink...Not for dudes! (it says that on the can)
(...this energy drink is for reals...ha, ha, I tried something new. I think I'll stick to my sugar free Redbulls and Mango Rockstars...)
Dance like no one's watching..."woop, woop..."