- Soldiers who have fought in the miltary, and especiallly those whom have died for the cause; for their bravery and willingness to serve so many who don't appreciate their service and whom they've never yet.
- For a country who still believes that "In God We Trust."
- The older, more patriotic generation for reminding us younger generation how important it is to have pride in our country and honor in our flag.
- Those who care to visit the grave sites of loved ones past and take care in cleaning the headstones and replacing the flowers.
- Avon, for being so loving and accepting of others and for leaving a legacy behind of patriotism and fun a vividness for life.
Thank you for your service from the WWI to our soldiers who are currently serving. AHE'HEE and Happy Memorial Day!