Monday, October 6, 2008

Joseph belongs to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...

Joseph getting baptized this weekend, means getting to see/spend time with friends/family. Here are some highlights from my weekend. The baptism (Joseph, Jo, Lelani and Deann):The babes! I'm a proud Auntie of 4 adorable kids (Tay Tay and Ansel fish watching @ Shasta Museum, after our 1 mile walk for free tee shirts;):
OPEN SESAME! Plus snacks are delicious!

Tay Tay found a nice big puddle for entertainment after the days rain.
Got to see Rach (its been since her wedding, June 28):
Spent time con mis padres (Dad with the boys):
And, got to play in the water (thanks Cowboy Josh) in Sequoia National Park.

All in all it was a lovely, successful weekend. Joseph's baptism went fantastic and I'm glad I was able to be there. Now we just need another event to get together again! Love you family!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey, that is great. I wanted to tell you that I met someone from Bartelsvillle, Ok. where your brother served for a while and she said that he was an excellent missionary in that area and that everyone loved him there. I will try to think of her name, but I just thought of it when I read your post.

Nakki said...

Oh, thats so cool. I love hearing about him. Thanks for the update :)

Cathy Duffy said...

fun!! what a happy moment for you guys! the kids are so cute!

Maleina said...

I love family and yours is awesome! Looks like you guys had fun.

Dezi & Brock said...

congratulations! That's so cool!! I love your family!!

Amber said...

Josh never struck me as the cowboy type. BTW you should check out Haskell Univ. in Lawrence, KS and their movement to get rid of Columbus Day. Not sure we need the day to celebrate (lots of associated nasty) but I am thankful someone came here or the twinkle in my grandparents eyes might have been burned up in the Holocaust and I would never have met you.