Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dia de Los Muertos

Me encanta Dia de los Muertos. Fuimos a downtown Santa Ana ayer. We caught the tail end of the celebrations. Other highlights of the day includAdd Imageed getting to see Rafa for 2 sec. and spending more time with Uyenners and Lenners. I'm pretty sure downtown SNA is going to be one of our regulars (Uyenners and that is). I purchased these cool little magnets (or origninal pices of art) from a photographer named: Cory Lundquist. He's very talented and spends a lot of time in Asia (which is where a lot of his photographs are taken). I ended up buying a small print some kids looking at a koi pond. I had a hard time narrowing it down to a single pic to buy (I really, really, really wanted the magnets, but couldn't justify paying $6 per magnet). He was fantastic and ended up throwing in a free magnet with the purchase of my 5x7 photo. I highly encourage original art and and very photo pro. Anyways, you can check out his cooollll original art magnets here. Keep it up Cory, and thanks for the orginal art!

2 comments:

BRE said...

i love the bottle cap magnets! they are so cute, you should have bought one! i looked at his page, i like his work

Nakki said...

Me to :) Which is why I only have 1 photo and 1 magnet...guess now you know what to get me for Christmas! lol