Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MAY IN NATIONAL BIKE MONTH!!!

"The League of American Bicyclists is promoting Bike-to-Work Week from May 11-15 and Bike-to-Work Day on Friday, May 15." I just came across this site in searching for bike site (I've been biking to work lately...maybe I should start reporting my monthly or weekly mileage?) and thought I should pass it along! I hope you'll join! The site is the official web site, the League of American Bicyclists where you can also find safety rules for road-way riding (I've always heard you have to have lights if you're riding at night...its true! See all CA riding here!)
You really should check out the site, you can also check the website for events for National Bike Month in your area (nothing for Orange County, but they have LA! and I signed up there! I'll still bike to work...yeah!). Anyways, sign up and let me know if you're going to participate! I'd love to hear stories/see pics, etc.! Yeah for alternative forms of transportation!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey, I wanted to tell you that one of the missionaries in our area, Elder Davis has served with your brother here in Oklahoma, every time he sees me he tells me what an awesome missionary that he is. It is pretty fun.