Friday, July 10, 2009

I Know...I Should be in Bed

Its another 3 day weekend for me! Yeah! I'm paddling out in the morning with the look alikes, then headed to the OC Fair (P.S. FREE admission from 12-1pm tomorrow, opening day), then back to the beach for night bbq's and bonfires. I finally checked out the "SINGER merritt 9618" my mother sent back to me. It works! I just hope I don't run out of thread...honestly, how do these machines seem so complicated to thread??? I've been "beefing" up some tee's I got thrifting last week (one of my fav's: the hot pink "Microsoft 5.0...It's Awesome!" tee).

AND...just wanted to let everyone know about Renegade Craft Fair. Its in LA this weekend.
July 11-12, 11am - 7pm @ The Market Center
Come (you should) I'm going (hopefully not alone), its going to be LOADS of fun. You can get more info here.

1 comment:

Jenn Kirk said...

It was definitely neat to see all the artwork and crafts! Would have to go again one day without kids, though. I think I missed a number of booths because we were going through so quickly!