Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yikes. Sometimes I Surprise My Self.

So I'm basically packed...and have been since Sun. night. I'm usually up all night before I fly out (guess this couldn't work since we're flying through the wee hours of the night, into morning). I also packed light. Very surprisingly. Wow. I'll be sure to take lots of pics, & post when I get back. I don't think I will be kissing any monkeys though...sorry mom! Guess I wouldn't do it either! :)

Oh. & I bought this travel journal ages ago & have been saving it for traveling...I can't find it anymore. Sad. Guess I'll just have to use one I already have.

I've also really been into purples lately. Wanted to but a purple nano before my trip...but sadly my "hand outs" are preventing me from doing such. I'll learn, someday :)

Peace :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Did I miss something? Where are you going?