Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Zoom! Zoom!

4 wonderful years ago my cute, little brother went into the MTC (Mission Training Center) to begin his mission service for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  My whole family was there and it was a very exciting and emotional day.  The trip itself had been a bit of an adventure.  I came out early to Utah to spend the Christmas Holiday with my family before my brother left for 2 years of church work.  This particular trip I drove out.  Back then I was driving my first car, a champagne colored 2001 Honda Civic Ex, 4-door sedan.  I liked my car.  It was my first official car (only mine with only me to pay for it), up until then I had only used the cars my parents had provided that I shared in college with my sisters.

No comments: