Friday, October 17, 2008

WALK FOR LUPUS NOW TOMORROW!

So, as previously mention, the Walk For Lupus Now is set to tomorrow morning 9am in Exposition Park in LA: Christmas Tree Lane Entrance at West 39th Street and South Figueroa Street 90037. I've currently raised $905 and am close on achieving my fund raising goal of $1000. I have some last minute cash donations that should put me over my limit. I'd like to take this time to publicly thank all of my donors (listed in alphabetical order). Thank you for all you do:

Andrea Hales
Annette Packer
Brenda Ramirez
Cathy Duffy
Clare Steedman
X P
Douglas Dumont
Elesa Hagberg
Elizabeth Decola
Emma Lynn
Gavin Abercrombie
Jun Wang
Lane Stilson
Maleina Paxman
Nacolynn Begay
Nila Bair
Ryan Booth
Sarah-Dawn Smith
Sharon Wallin
Shirley Begay
Spencer Melvin
Tanni Tronsen
Vanezza Chunmuang
Wesley Varghese
Yvonne Louis
Ziba Farzaneh

Well, guys...thank you so much for your love and support! I can't say how much it means to me and all those who suffer/have suffered from this disease. Donations are still being accept, so follow the link to my personal donation page here. Thank you once again for all your support! We're gonna have a blast tomorrow. I'm excited to walk and make a difference :) I'll be sure to post pics!

Ahe'hee,

Nacolynn :)

No comments: