Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ride Free, or Die Trying

REI

This entry-level computer is perfect if you just need the basics. It has a large, easy-to-read screen and simple one-button operation.



Nice for the Price

NakkiB Costa Mesa, CA 3/24/2009

3. 5

Gift: No

Pros: Easy to Read, Lightweight, Cheap, Accurate, Durable, Waterproof

Cons: Not wireless, Too basic

Best Uses: Commuting, Mountain Biking

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

It was cheap and a good starter computer (it was my 1st bike computer). I wish it read in miles (haha, I keep forgetting my km conversions), and had wires (at time of purchase I didn't have a preference, now I know I want a wireless one), but it was easy to mount and works great for commuting (and stays put and doesn't get caught on anything during mtn. biking). Oh, I also wanted it to have a trip timer. So, a great starter one, its nice and simple, but now I'm ready for an upgrade! :)

No comments: