Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Forced Insomnia

I should be sleeping right now.  I'm on a job that requires early mornings of me and I really should be in bed (I blame it on a birthday dinner with the Jarvies for Lisa's birthday and Mandy's DELICIOUS cake).  I was in bed before 8 yesterday night and know I will pay for this tomorrow.  Anyways, I really do need to get in bed so just wanted to post some of my musical loves of late (the ones I keep playing, and playing), then sleepy time.  Here we go:
Mix Tape: Uno
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
Lil Wayne - 6 Foot 7 Foot (Edited)
Mumford & Sons - The Cave
Justin Beiber - Stuck in the Moment
Lykke Li - Dance, dance, dance
Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It
Nicki Minaj - Your Love
Rihanna - What's My Name?

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh man, that cake was soooo good! Sorry it kept you up late, I was dreaming about it all night. I'll have to make another one soon!

I like your mixed tape. Will you please create a playlist on zuney zune so I can listen to it when you are gone?

PS Edited? Riiiiight.

Nakki said...

Yes, edited! And yes I will. I like making mixed tapes. I really couldn't sleep cause I kept thinkin about soaking cake in milk over night! :) P.S. I think you should try a key lime pie next (does that use springform pan?).

elesa said...

Oh, thanks. I always like it when you post these. Cuz you help me get out of my very small and boring musical ruts.