Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Old Friends

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I ended up having to work in the field all last week. So, yesterday when I was back in the office, I was happily greeted by my office friends, which I had neglected all week. Meet my office buddies:

Chewy:
And these guys....are my Homies ;)

They brighten up my office a little more and basically keep my company (don't worry, they don't talk back...ha, ha...). I'm sure they're friends with other office friends friends, like the Star Wars Mr. Potato heads (R2D2's cute). I actually found Chewy in the toy department while b-day shopping for my nephew. He really isn't a functional toy (his arms barely move). The series is cute and perhaps for $10 a pop...the series shall be mine :) Oh and did I mention that Chewy's made from 100% Recycled Goodness? Guess I can't say the same thing for my Homies.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

They are so cute!!! I missed you at the reunion, Brianna told me that you have the coolest job in the world and you get to go to Disneyland all the time and do other cool things all the time.

Nava_jo said...

Brianna is right you get to play at Disneyland and Universal Studio's all the time. I wish I was paid to do that :). And I LOVE CHEWY, He is very cute, and Homies will forever be your HOMIES.

You once said you were having Homies on your wedding cake. I'm going to remember that information at the appropriate time. :) I'm such a good sister!

Nakki said...

I still have that Homie! And its in a little plastic bulb thing and plastic still! I'm thinking of where else to display all my other Homies. I like them at work.

And what Brianna forgot to mention was that its still work! And not always that glamorous!

Kao said...

I love Chewy! I need to get Ezra one of those. He can join the power rangers in fight for a better world.

Where do you work? Sounds like fun.

Maleina said...

I totally remember your homies!